4 chicken cutlets, bonless, skinless, 3-4 oz each
2 Tbsp. low-fat plain or lemon yogurt
1/3 c. seasoned bread crumbs
1 1/2 c water
3 chicken bullion cubes
1 1/2 Tbsp. Brommel & Brown Yogurt Butter
2 Tbsp. flour
1 lemon, juiced
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F
- Clean chicken, coat with yogurt and dredge in bread crumbs.
- Spray a baking disk with oil, place chickin in dish so that there is at least 1" between pieces. Bake at 450 until brown - maybe 40 minutes. You can broil at the end to get more browning
- Make sauce - mix and heat all ingredients throughly
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees F
- Pour the sauce AROUND (not on top) of the browned chicken. Cover tightly.
- Bake 45 minutes.
The sauce will thicken during baking. The chicken will be very moist and have a wonderful consistency because of the yogurt under the breadcrumbs.
Works well for leftovers so make extra. You can also use chicken thigh cutlets, but you will have to adjust the points. Also, try this with fish and adjust points accordingly.
Go back to
my Weight Watcher's Home Page
kcEnamels.com Home Page