These recipes are from Weight Watchers.
1 package Refridgerated Biscut Dough
- Preheat 350 degrees F
- Roll out each biscut dough to 4 diameter.
- Line large muffin pans with the dough (bottom and sides) and prick with a fork to make sure they don't rise.
- Bake shells till lightly browned - about 10 min.
- Chocolate Cream Pie - fill with 1/3 c. fat free, sugar free chocolate pudding. Top with 2 tb fat free cool whip. Make the pudding according to package directions - one box should make 6 tarts.
- Lemon Tart - mix 2 Tbsp. fat free cool whip + 1 Tbsp. lemon curd. Fill shell. Top with blueberries. Lemon Curd - try Dickenson brand in a bottle that is in the jelly section of your supermarket
- Blueberry Tart - fill tart with 1/3 c. light vanilla yogurt. Top w/blueberries.
- Apple Tart - in small saucepan combine 1 pared, cored and diced small apple, 3 Tbsp. water, 1 Tbsp. sugar & 1/8 tsp. cinnamon. Simmer till apple is softened. Cool. Fold in 2 Tbsp. fat free cool whip and spoon into shells.
Go back to
my Weight Watcher's Home Page
kcEnamels.com Home Page