(3 portions - 1 Smart Point per)
1 large bunch of fresh asparagus
3 c. water
3 tsp. low sodium chicken bullion
2 Tbsp. Romano cheese, grated
- Add water and bullion to a pot with a lid
- Wash and snap off ends of asparagus. Cut into 1/4 to 1/2 sections.
- Add asparagus to pot with bullion and cook, covered, about 20 minutes until asparagus as soft but not mushy (and not al dente).
- Beat egg in a glass, and while soup is still cooking, slowly pour egg into soup while stirring to make egg drops
- Add Romano cheese an stir. Serve hot. Will stay in refrigerator for a few days.
Go back to
my Weight Watcher's Home Page
kcEnamels.com Home Page